Duration: 4 days
Departures: Mombasa - Any day
Destination: Tsavo West national park / Tsavo East national park / Taita hills / Mombasa
Price: Custom Safari Van - From USD 840.00 PP |
4 x 4 Land Cruisers - From USD 1,050.00 PP
Day 1: Mombasa / Tsavo West
After breakfast we head south to Tsavo West national park. Tsavo is the largest park in Kenya, and is split into East and West by the Nairobi / Mombasa highway. Arrive in Ngulia Safari lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drives in the park. Common spots include: herds of elephant, buffalo, ostrich, gazelle, impala, giraffe, zebra and the accompanying predatory cats. We’ll also visit the Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West / Tsavo East
Early morning game drives to watch predators on the hunt. After breakfast we head for Tsavo East, with a visit to Mzima Springs. Here, there’s an underground viewing platform to observe crocodile, hippo and the various fish under water. Continue to Tsavo East, game viewing en route to Voi Safari lodge for lunch. Afternoon out game spotting where gerenuk, cape buffalo, red elephant, lion, cheetah, zebra, gazelle, and plenty of other plains game can be spotted. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo East / Taita Hills
Early morning game drives to observe animals as they head to the water holes and the swamps to quench their thirst. It’s also the time when the big cats are on the hunt. Back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Taita Hills. Arrive at Taita Hills Salt Lick for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 4: Taita Hills / Mombasa
Early morning game Drives. Back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa.
Cost if using Custom Safari Van
• Peak season $-880.00 US per Person
• High season $-860.00 US per Person
• Low season $-840.00 US per Person
Cost if using 4×4 Land cruiser
• Peak season $ 1,100.00 US per Person
• High season $ 1,080.00 US per Person
• Low season $ 1,050.00 US per Person
• Peak Season: 01 July - 31 March
• High Season: 01 - 30 June
• Low Season: 01 April - 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
• Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
• Pre–tour itinerary document.
• Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
The cost of obtaining visa
Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.