Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at Mara Leisure Luxury Camp. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Mara Leisure Luxury Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Full day dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Leisure Luxury Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Arrive for lunch at Capital Hill Hotel. After lunch game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at -Capital Hill Hotel.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Amboseli
After breakfast, drive to Amboseli. Packed lunches on the way. Arrive and start game drive. Dinner and overnight at –Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Amboseli - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast, after which start game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa. Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game. Proceed to voi town for lunch. After lunch proceed to Mombasa and transferred to your hotel.
Cost if using Custom Safari Van:-
• Peak season US $-1,435.00 Per Person
• High season US $-1,400.00 Per Person
• Low season US $-1,170.00 Per Person
• Children 50% of adult rate
Cost if using 4×4 Land cruiser
• Peak season US $-1,700.00 Per Person
• High season US $-1,600.00 Per Person
• Low season US $-1,410.00 Per Person
• Children 50% of adult rate
• Peak Season: 01 July - 31 March
• High Season: 01 - 30 June
• Low Season: 01 April - 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari:-
• Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
• Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
• Pre–tour itinerary document.
• Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari:-
• Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
• Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
• Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
• The cost of obtaining visa
• Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
To Enquire Please Click Here
or call us on +254722125052