Day 1 Nairobi –Amboseli.
Early morning breakfast – Proceed to Amboseli National park. Arrive for lunch at Ol Tukai Lodge. After lunch, game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight... Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Arrive for lunch at –Flamingo Hill Tented Camp-. After lunch, game drive in the park and around the Lake. Dinner and overnight at –Flamingo Hill Tented Camp.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru - Lake Bogoria - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, drive to Lake Bogoria which is a shallow soda lake with beautiful scenery, and home to flamingoes plus hot springs and geysers. After lunch drive to Lake Naivasha, arrive for dinner and overnight at Naivasha Country Club.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at – Mara Sopa Lodge-. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight at –Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Masai Mara
Full day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Sopa.
Day 6: Masai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi. Arrive for lunch at –Nairobi Carnivore. After lunch, you will be transferred to your hotel or to the airport.
Day 7: Avisit to Masai Village.
A visit to a Maasai Boma (Masai village tour) is an interesting experience. As you arrive at the village, excited children and adults welcome you with song and dance, at certain times, one of the dancers will jump up and down gracefully. The jumps are several feet high! You will be invited to try jumping - (dancing), too, to your dismay you will be no match for their levitation act!!
You will then be welcomed into one of the homesteads in the village, the village huts (called Manyatta) are made of cow dung and clay plastered over stick frames. This is quite practical, the Masai maintain cattle herds, and the dung is always in generous supply, and it's free. One of your hosts will give you an insight into Maasai life, some of them may not speak English but our guides will interpret for you and the elders so that stories may be exchanged. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the history and lifestyle of these Maasai. You may ask as many questions as you like and take photographs.
The Maasai Market is held every Tuesday (if you are lucky and your tours fall on this day) you will see many villagers buying and selling a variety of goods including homeopathic remedies, local clothing and cereals. You may even taste the local brews. Here you will get an opportunity to buy a souvenir to take back home, a memoir to cherish.
*****END OF SERVICE*****
Cost if using Custom Safari Van
• Peak season US $ 4500 PER PERSON SHARING
• High season US $ 4000 PER PERSON SHARING
• Low season US $ 3500 PER PERSON SHARING
Cost if using 4×4 Land cruiser
• Peak season US $ 4850 PER PERSON SHARING
• High season US $ 4350
• Low season US $ 3850
• Peak Season: 01 July - 31 March
• High Season: 01 - 30 June
• Low Season: 01 April - 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari:-
• Transport based on customized seven-seater safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
• Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
• Pre–tour itinerary document.
• Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari:-
• Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
• Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
• Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
• The cost of obtaining visa
• Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.