Duration: 3 days
Departures: Nairobi - Any day
Destination: Masai Mara Game Reserve / Nairobi
Price: Peak Season - USD 699.00 PP | Low Season - USD 599.00 PP
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Pick from your hotel in Nairobi and depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch –Mara Sarova Luxury Camp. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Mara Sarova Luxury Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
The whole day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Sarova Luxury Camp...
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast drive to Nairobi, arriving in time for lunch. Drop off at your respective Hotel.
Point to note -Price depends on level of accommodation -Above accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to meet your budget.
Cost if using Custom Safari Van.
• Peak season US $ -699.00 -Per Person
• High season US $ -620.00 -Per Person
• Low season US $ -599.00 -Per Person
Cost if using 4×4 Land cruiser
• Peak season US $-899.00-Per Person
• High season US $-850.00 -Per Person
• Low season US $ -760.00 -Per Person
• Peak Season: 01 July - 31 March
• High Season: 01 - 30 June
• Low Season: 01 April - 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safaris
• Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
• Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
. Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
. Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
. Pre–tour itinerary document.
. Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
• Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
• Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wine
• Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
• The cost of obtaining visa
• Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Hurry!! Click here to Book!!!