Duration: 7 days
Departures: Nairobi - Any day
Destination: Tsavo West National Park / Tsavo East National Park / Taita Hills / Mombasa
Day 1: Nairobi - Tsavo West
After breakfast, drive to Tsavo West. Arrive in Ngulia Safari lodge- for lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the Ngulia Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West / Tsavo East
Early morning game drives to watch predators on the hunt. After breakfast we head for Tsavo East, with a visit to Mzima Springs. Continue to Tsavo East, game viewing en route to Voi Safari lodge for lunch. Afternoon out game spotting where gerenuk, cape buffalo, red elephant, lion, cheetah, zebra, gazelle, and plenty of other plains game can be spotted. Dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo East / Taita Hills
Early morning game drives to observe animals as they head to the water holes and the swamps to quench their thirst... Back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Taita Hills. Arrive at Taita Hills Salt Lick for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at -Taita Hills Sarova Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 4: Taita Hills - Mombasa
Early morning game. Back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa. Arrive at Mombasa town for lunch. After lunch –proceed to Mombasa Serena Beach Hotel–where you are booked on HB –Basis.
Day 5 & Day 6: Mombasa
Two days –relax and enjoy hotel facilities. All meals and overnight at Mombasa Serena Hotel. Optional excursions will be proposed by our representative. These will include Mombasa city tour, Dhow trip, and visit to historic Malindi, visit villages to observe and learn some of the locals’ lifestyle, culture and traditions.
Day 7: Depart
Depending on your international flight schedule from Nairobi, you’ll be transferred to Mombasa airport for your domestic flight to connect on your home-bound flight in Nairobi.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $-2,380.00 -per person
- Low season US $2,280.00 -per person
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $-2,480.00 per person
- Low season US $-2,399.00 -per person
- Peak Season: 01 July - 31 March
- High Season: 01 - 30 June
- Low Season: 01 April - 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation offered as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.