Day 1: Nairobi / Masai Mara
Pick up from Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning. Drive to Masai Mara a 5 hour drive to the main gate, via The Great African Rift Valley escarpment and the famous Masai Town, Narok town. arrive around lunch time Check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive and return to camp for breakfast. After breakfast Full day in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents, The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson's gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles, who lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures. later Meals and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Serengeti
Early morning breakfast at your camp and check out with packed lunch from your camp. A 3 hour drive to Isebania Tanzania border. You arrive at around 10:45am at the border. Processing of Visa and crossing to Tanzania will take 45 minutes or more, and afterwards proceed to Serengeti. A 3 hour drive to the Main gate. You will be with our Tanzania driver guide. On arrival, game en-route drive in Serengeti while heading to your lodge or camp. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti Tanzania
Early morning breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast check out with packed lunch with full day game drive. Serengeti without a doubt is the finest national park in the whole of Tanzania. All year round large herds of buffaloes, smaller herds of elephant plus giraffes, in addition to millions of antelopes including elands, topi, impalas, kongoni as well as the Grant's gazelles. If you are lucky, you will easily see the 3 big cats. Lions can as well be seen often enjoying a kill or resting. Also in the southeastern plains you will be able to regularly see Cheetahs if you are lucky, whereas leopards may be seen resting in the giant trees on the banks of River. After game drive, dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngoro Ngoro Crater Tanzania
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Ngoro Ngoro. A 4 hour drive to the Main gate. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a huge volcanic caldera that hosts a great impressive ecosystem ideal for the survival and preservation of a large diversity of animals, ranging from the lions to the uncommon horned large rhinos. The crater itself is 600m deep to the bottom while the crater floor, is 20km in diameter filled with a diversity of wildlife, ponds plus pools. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a world heritage site and is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. After game drive dinner and overnight at Ngoro Ngoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 6: Ngoro Ngoro - Kenya Amboseli
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Ngoro Ngoro to Kenya Tanzania border Namanga. A 5 hour drive to the border. Afterwards proceed to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. It dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arrive during lunch time with short game drive. Check in at Oltukai lodge for lunch and a short rest. Later in the afternoon more game drive at the park. Dinner and overnight at Oltukai lodge.
Day 7: Amboseli - Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your lodge. Check out with short game drive and later drive to Nairobi. A 5 and half hour drive to Nairobi. Arrive during lunch time. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport around 3pm. Optional to our clients with evening Flights. If you have evening flight you can do more game drive with packed lunch till around 12:00hrs lunch time. Afterwards drive to Nairobi. You will arrive in Nairobi from 5pm to 6 pm. Drop off at Airport or back to your hotel.
High season $3790
Mid Season $3550
Low season $3050
Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package
Day 1 Nairobi to Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge ( inside the park )
Day 2 Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge
Day 3 Masai Mara to Serengeti overnight at Mbalageti lodge ( inside the park )
Day 4 Serengeti full day overnight at Mbalageti lodge
Day 5 Serengeti to Ngoro Ngoro overnight Rhino lodge ( inside the park )
Day 6 Ngoro Ngoro to Amboseli overnight Kibo Luxury Tented Camp
Day 7 Amboseli to Nairobi lunch carnivore later drop off around 5pm
High Season $3290
Mid Season $3100
Low Season $3000
- Prices are for two people or families traveling. Prices for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
1st Jul - 31st Oct 2018, 23rd Dec 2018 - 1st Jan 2019
2nd Jan 2018 - 31st March 2018, 1st Nov - 22nd Dec 2018
1st Apr - 31st May 2018
- COMPLEMENTARY BALLOON SAFARI.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village.
Peak Season: 01 June - 31 March
Low Season: 01 April - 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
• Transport based on customized seven-sitter 4WD VAN in Kenya with pop up roof and UHF Radio
• Transport in a 4x4 Landcruiser JEEP in Tanzania
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• Finest accommodation s indicated in the itinerary.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
• Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
• Pre–tour itinerary document.
• Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
• Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
• Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
• Hot air balloon ride
• Masai Village visit
• Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
• The cost of obtaining visa
• Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
We accept online payments –but all payments attract 5% surcharge bank transaction fees.
To Enquire Please Click Here
or call us on +254722125052