Day 1: Nairobi –Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at –Mara Leisure Camp-. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in-Mara Leisure Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Two days dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the-Mara Leisure Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Arrive for lunch at Tumaini Cottage. Afternoon out for another game tracking session around the lake, where rhino, zebra, gazelle, buffalo, leopard, and waterbuck can easily and closely be spotted. Dinner and overnight at –Tumaini Cottage.
Day 4: Nakuru – Amboseli
After breakfast, drive to Amboseli. Lunch enroute. Arrive and start afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight – Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Amboseli-Namanga-Arusha - Manyara
Breakfast and depart for Namanga. Lunch enroute. Exchane vehicles at Namanga Border and proceed to Arusha for lunch at Impala. After lunch, proceed to Lake Manyara. Afternoon game drives around the lake. Dinner and overnight at –Lake Manyara wildlife Camp.
Day 6: Manyara – Ngorongoro
After breakfast game drive until lunch time. After lunch drive to Ngorongoro, arrive for dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge
Day 7: Ngorongoro -Arusha
After early morning breakfast,-visit the crater with picnic lunches. Afternoon drive to Arusha. Arrive for dinner and overnight at –Impala Hotel.
Point to note: Safari prices depend of level of accommodations. Indicated accommodations can be upgraded or downgraded to meet your budget.
Peak season US $2,290.00 -per person
Low season US $-2,150.00 -Per Person
Peak Season: 01 June - 31 March
Low Season: 01 April - 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
• Transport based on customized seven-sitter 4WD VAN in Kenya with pop up roof and UHF Radio
• Transport in a 4x4 Landcruiser JEEP in Tanzania
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• Finest accommodation s indicated in the itinerary.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
• Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
• Pre–tour itinerary document.
• Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
• Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
• Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
• Hot air balloon ride
• Masai Village visit
• Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
• The cost of obtaining visa
• Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
We accept online payments –but all payments attract 5% surcharge bank transaction fees.
To Enquire Please Click Here
or call us on +254722125052